15 Oct DESIGNED WITH THE CUSTOMER IN MIND: THE H&S TOOL SPLIT-FRAME MACHINE
THE POWERFUL H&S TOOL SPLIT-FRAME MACHINE AVAILABLE FOR SALE OR RENT!
H&S TOOL has been leading the global industry of portable pipe cutting and beveling products for more than 40 years, and the MFC, AFC, and BFC Split-Frame (clamshell) machines continue to be the #1 choice of experts in the field. Designed with specific input from customers, the H&S TOOL Split-Frame machine represents the unique combination of safety, reliability, ease of use, rigidity, and precision. With three options to choose from the Split-Frame machines can cover a wider range of applications to meet the most challenging demands of your specific project.
- Designed with user safety in mind. Each pneumatic machine package comes standard with a hand throttle, (also known as the dead man handle) keeping the operator away from the cutting of the machine.
- Patented safety tripper handle designed at an extended angle to distance the operator’s hands from the rotating machine.
- An air caddy assembly is included with all pneumatic machine packages to extend the life of the motor by keeping it lubricated and free of water.
- Interchangeable components – the counterbore head, tool slide, axial feed slide, and flange facing attachments are plug and play on all AFC & BFC split-frame machines.
- No need to buy your tooling upfront. All rental packages include the appropriate tooling needed for the job with sharpening fees applied only to the tooling used.
- Stackable extension pads allow for greater versatility of range on all wall thicknesses. The ¾ inch (19 mm) locator pad adjustment, minimizes the number of extension pads needed to cover the working range. With the H&S TOOL Split-Frame machines, there is no need to buy or rent different extension pads or feet to hold an aggressive cut.
- No Single Point slide needed for the heavy wall. The Split-Frame machines can cut a 4-inch wall without changing the standard cutting setup. Operators only need to change the tooling to a compound bevel and straight severs.
H&S TOOL Split-Frame (clamshell) machines are field-proven and endorsed, so operators can rest assured that they will get the job done right every time! For more information on this machine, contact your sales representative at +1-503-538-2185 or visit our website at climaxportable.com. In addition to the Split-Frame machine, CLIMAX and H&S TOOL have many other machines available and ready to purchase or rent.