02 Aug CLIMAX | H&S Tool: #1 PORTABLE MACHINE TOOL COMPANY FOR A REASON!
It’s never been easier to do business with CLIMAX | H&S Tool. We are #1 for a reason because no other portable machine tool company can offer customers the following:
- 38 Global offices
- 50+ Licensed representatives worldwide
- 50,000+Portable machine tools sold
- 75 Standard products manufactured in the USA and more coming soon!
- 72 Patents covering portable machine tool technology
- 100+ Years of manufacturing experience
- 1,000+ Custom/bespoke projects engineered and manufactured
- 2,500+ Rental machines available globally
- 20 Global portable machine rental locations
- 7 Global machine tool training facilities
- New equipment sales
- Rental equipment
- Standard and custom tooling and cutting bits
- Tooling and bit re-grinding service
- Spare parts and accessories
- Custom designed machine tools
- Equipment training
- Equipment repair and maintenance
- Technical support and consultation
Tom Cunningham, CEO and President of CLIMAX stated, “We are the best in the world at what we do, providing the highest-quality, most versatile, most innovative portable machining equipment – proudly built in the USA, and nobody else can provide the same level of service that we can. It’s not even close! In the past 18 months, we acquired H&S Tool, opened headquarters in the U.K., U.A.E., and Singapore, as well as opening sales offices in Louisiana, Norway, and France. We’ve expanded our manufacturing capability and our sales rep network globally, increased the size of our rental fleet, invested in our tooling supply and re-grinding capabilities, and we’ve released several great new products like our OD Mount Flange Facers, the FF6300 Flange Facer, the PD3000 pneumatic drill, and most recently the BW2600 Bore Welder. With the best people and the best products, we are uniquely positioned to service customers around the globe.”
Tom added: “CLIMAX and H&S Tool are both independent ‘pure-play’ OEM companies, meaning, we provide the equipment and end-to-end solutions around that equipment. Unlike our competitors, we aren’t owned by an on-site service company, and therefore we do not compete with our customers. We’re #1 for a reason, but we’re not satisfied with being #1; rather, our goal is to reinvent what #1 is all about.”
We invite you to experience the difference of using the world’s best portable machining equipment from CLIMAX l H&S Tool.