CM6200 CIRCULAR MILL
For machining large flanges 73.5 – 199 inches (1866.9 – 5054.6 mm) in diameter, and featuring a center machine clearance designed to fit over 24 inch (609.6 mm) diameter kingpins, this Circular Mill can be configured for powerful milling, single-Point machining and grinding operations. Extraordinary rigidity, versatility, and power are at your fingertips – this machine can handle your toughest large flange machining jobs quickly and efficiently. For smaller ranges view the FF7200 or FF8200 Flange Facers.
Please complete the contact form – your information will be automatically sent to a CLIMAX sales manager or distributor for your area.
Our product line has grown to exceed over 40 on-site machine tools: line boring machines, bore welders, flange facers, portable mills, and advanced valve testing systems. Additionally, to support our global customer base we have well over 2,500 tools available in our rental fleet.Request a quote!
ID Mounting Diameters:
78.9 – 177.2 inches (2004.1 – 4500.9 mm)
73.5 – 199 inches (1866.9 – 5054.6 mm)
Min Turning Arm Swing Diameter:
135.6 inches (3444.2 mm)
Max Turning Arm Swing Diameter:
197 inches (5003.8 mm)
Quality Machine Design Provides Rigid, Power-Packed Performance
– Extraordinarily rigid design ensures consistent, high-quality machining
– Large diameter pre-loaded precision bearing and linear guideways for the most rigid machining platform.
– Radial and axial travel uses precision ball screws.
– Milling head with #50 taper spindle easily handles face mill up to 10 inches (254.0 mm) in diameter.
– Adjustable counterweight provides precise balance in vertical applications.
– Center machine clearance designed to fit over 24 inch (609.6 mm) diameter kingpin.
Flexible and Versatile
– Can be configured for milling or singlepoint machining.
– Single point option allows user to cut chamfers and seal ring grooves, and machine phonographic finishes.
– Air grinder also available for fine finishes for sealing surfaces.
– Hydraulic drive or servo drive with touchscreen pendant and angular control options available.
– Spindle has 8 inches (203.2 mm) of travel and is also capable of drilling.
– Multiple mounting options including ID/ OD or face-mounted configurations. 2013 4 CM62
– Swivel plate option allows milling head to rotate 360°.
– Infinitely adjustable arm position for limited swing clearance applications.
Rapid Setup & Operation
– Tubular rigid chucking system with leveling feet allow machine to be leveled after mounting in the flange for simple & speedy setup.
– Modular design allows many of the machine components to be removed to facilitate easier setup and storage.
– Servo control with touchscreen pendant allows a wide range of speed adjustments from rapid advance for setup to slow machining speeds for precise control during machining.
– Servo angular control system with touchscreen pendant provides precision control of cutter placement and positioning.
– Heavy construction and mining
– Crane pedestals
– Wind tower fabrication