30 Aug LOWER TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP – BEST RETURN ON INVESTMENT
The new FF5300 Flange Facer is designed to tackle more applications and perform more machining jobs than all other products in its class, providing the lowest total cost of ownership and the best return on investment.
- The extended machining range of 5.7–40 inches (144.8–1016 mm) provides users with more flexibility – requiring only one machine for a range of applications that typically requires the investment in two machines.
- The patent-pending feed control system provides a host of benefits: decreasing cutting time, increasing the overall machining performance, and allowing users to accomplish more jobs in less time.
- The tool head and tool bit can rotate 360°, which allows for more applications, including machining and positioning at any angle. This provides users with the flexibility to make more cuts including chamfers, O-ring grooves, RTJ grooves, lens rings, beveling, and other angled surfaces.
- The overall machine is lighter in weight (45% lighter than similar flange facers), making it easy for one person to set up, operate, and transport. By simplifying the setup process, more time is spent machining, giving users the ability to perform more work in less time, accelerating the return on your investment.
- Focused on reducing operator risk, the FF5300 Flange Facer is designed with safety and productivity-enhancing features like the Low-Pressure Safety Interlock System, emergency stop function, and patent-pending feed control system for ‘Hands-Free’ machining, allowing operators to adjust the feed rate without reaching into the rotating machine.
- The legendary quality and reliability of CLIMAX equipment means you can count on maximum up-time for your equipment. The FF5300 Flange Facer was designed with the bullet-proof ruggedness you’ve come to expect from CLIMAX in our ISO-certified factory in the USA. Downtime and repairs cost money, and FF5300 owners will avoid both – resulting in a lower total cost of ownership and higher return on investment.
- Experienced technicians trust the world-class durability and longevity of CLIMAX equipment. With 50+ years of experience designing and manufacturing portable machine tools, we can offer our customers the equipment and training to get 15, 20, even 30 years of life out of their CLIMAX tools.
- With 85 sales locations worldwide, operators will always be close to field representatives available to assist with maximizing the performance of your equipment and the return on your investment.
- That will save you money with the value of two flange facers for the price of one?
- That’s more compact and actually performs to the FULL advertised facing range?
- That can be used for more applications?
- That’s easier to set up and operate?
- That’s safer to use?
Look no further! Forged from four decades of flange facing experience, the FF5300 Flange Facer provides unrivaled portable machining performance. Contact us today at +1.503.538.2185 to learn more about the product.