27 Jan Introducing HYDROPRO – Test Your Valves Faster, Save Money, Be Safe!
The HYDROPRO™ Console – The Most Versatile & Cost-Effective Way to Test Valves!
The HYDROPRO™ Console is the most versatile and user-friendly tester in the industry, capable of performing a wide variety of valve tests when paired with a CALDER hydraulic clamping system or even blind flanging.
- Many testing options including shell, seat leakage with drip tube, single-sided pressurization, double-sided pressurization, low pressure air test, air pilot actuation, vacuum pilot actuation, and many more.
- Infinitely configurable to meet your exact needs. The new CALDER tester platform is the most flexible and versatile system in the industry, so we can give you exactly what you need without charging you for things you don’t need.
- Field upgradable/expandable to evolve with your business and maximize your ROI. Our modular, common-platform design ensures that all equipment and accessories are plug-and-play compatible, so we can seamlessly upgrade or expand your system in the field at any time in the future to meet your changing business needs. This is by far the most flexible and cost effective way to manage your valve testing program and maximize your return on investment over the life of the system.
- The HYDROPRO™ Console can be paired with state-of-the-art valve clamping systems including the HYDROPRO™ Universal Straight Valve Tester and the HYDROPRO™ Universal Flange Valve Tester for testing almost any type of valve.
- Test multiple valves concurrently to maximize your productivity. With the CALDER HYDROPRO™ Console, you can test on one port while setting up the next workpiece on the other port. This minimizes downtime and maximizes your productivity. No other comparable tester can do this!
- Capable of blind flange testing, giving users the flexibility to test larger valves efficiently and repeatedly, without requiring a larger clamp system.
- Can be used to pressure other components such as heat exchangers.
- Intuitive control panel layout makes performing test procedures efficient and easy for the operator, shortens the learning curve for your people, and reduces operator error.
- Quick-connect gauges can be easily removed for calibration or maintenance, to maximize the up-time of your tester.
- Our unique Quick Fill water circuit allows operators to fill valves up fast and reduce overall test time.
- Patented Easy-Out Seal Plates™ in our clamping fixtures allow seal plates to be changed quickly and easily without the need to mess with special tools, bolts, etc. Nobody else offers this!
- Pair your HYDROPRO™ Console with our SMARTEST™ intelligent data acquisition and analysis system (DAAS), or our SMARTEST PLUS™ data acquisition and control system (DACS) for programmable, automated control of your testing procedure. These systems help to boost productivity, reduce the learning curve and eliminate user errors. Built in WiFi capability makes it easy to share data securely and keep records. The rugged industrial electronics and splash-proof (IP67) enclosure make the system ideal for use in industrial valve testing environments
- Extensive operating manual contains easy to follow tips and includes step-by-step set up instructions for various valve testing operations.
- Only shop air and water needed for functionality.
UNRIVALED QUALITY, SAFETY & CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- Every component in the pressure circuit is OEM-certified to the maximum specified testing pressure of the system for increased safety, quality and durability. Most other OEMs skimp on quality by using components rated at only a fraction of the full test pressure. Check this carefully when investing in a valve testing system. Nothing but the best for our customers!
- Heavy-duty console walls are built with 12-gage powder coated steel to protect internal components from damage, making this tester rugged and durable for long life and reliable operation in industrial environments.
- ISO 9001 certified manufacturing ensures all CALDER products are built to the highest quality standards. Always ask for a copy of the manufacturer’s official ISO certificate when investing in a valve testing system. And ask whether your whole system – from the ground up – will be built in their ISO-certified factory, or if parts of the system are built outside by third parties (and are these third parties ISO certified too?).
- CE certified and available world-wide! All CALDER products are available for sale world-wide, including in the European Union and other locations where CE certification is required. With regional offices and service centers in the USA, Germany, the United Kingdom, Dubai and Singapore, and sales people and authorized representatives covering the globe – France, Norway, Poland, Russia and Japan to name but a few – we are ready to serve you wherever you are!
- Standard 2-year warranty is the longest in the industry! Unlike many of our competitors, we don’t skimp on quality, so we can put our money where our mouth is. And – ask us how to extend your warranty out to 5 years . . .
- All products are manufactured in the USA. Unlike most other providers, we don’t use cheaply-made components and materials from substandard suppliers and we don’t manufacture in so-called “low labor cost” places. Our ISO certified factory in Oregon has more than 50 years of manufacturing experience and a legendary reputation for quality!
- CALDER test systems are more accurate than other comparable testers. Ask us to show you how we achieve this superior performance by design.
- CALDER CARE™ Total Preventative Maintenance Programs give you hassle-free, worry-free system ownership and warranty coverage up to 5 years! Let our experts take care of you and your system.
- World-wide reach and local service backed by the vast CLIMAX global support network, so you can always get expert support and field service for your CALDER test system. We are everywhere you are, with exactly what you need!
- Custom system design services from the most experienced team of experts in the business. When you have unique or complex requirements for valve repair or testing, give us a call – there’s no job we can’t do!
- THE CALDER VALVE INSTITUTE™ is standing by to train your people at one of our global training centers or at your own site, world-wide! CALDER offers consulting, applications engineering, training, installation and start-up support, and after-sale technical support.
- Outrageously good customer service – we’re available 24/7!
With vastly superior quality, safety, durability, flexibility, performance and support owning a CALDER Advanced Valve Testing System is by far the most flexible and cost-effective way to manage your valve testing program, reduce your total cost of ownership and maximize your return on investment over the life of the testing system. End-to-end solutions – from products, consulting, custom design, training, start-up, after-sale service, spare parts, repair, and rentals – allow CALDER to deliver unmatched value in our industry, world-wide. No other major OEM can offer you all this. If they say they can, check the facts carefully, and then call us for the perfect solution.
LEGAL NOTICE: Proper training must be obtained and proper procedures must be followed and proper supervision must be in place at all times when manufacturing, maintaining, repairing or testing valves of any kind. Please pay careful attention to the instructions and warnings provided in connection with the product and services. CALDER’s products and services are subject to specific written limitations of liabilities and are covered by express limited warranties, which shall apply to the purchase, rental or use of the products. NO WARRANTIES ARE GIVEN EXCEPT FOR ANY APPLICABLE EXPRESS WRITTEN WARRANTIES SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED BY CALDER. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE EXPRESSLY WAIVED. The buyer assumes all risks associated with the use of the product.