11 Jul PATENT PENDING FEED CONTROL SYSTEM DECREASES MACHINING TIME AND INCREASES CUTTING PERFORMANCE
Posted at 15:50h in Blog Entries
The new FF5300 Flange Facer’s patent pending, feed control system provides a host of benefits, decreasing cutting time and increasing the overall machining performance.
- The FF5300 provides operators with a variable radial feed rate of 0.002 – 0.032 inches per revolution (0.05 – 0.81 mm/rev).
- Variable axial and radial feed rate control allows operators to easily adjust and set the feed rate of the cutting tool for consistent performance.
- The location of the auto-feed system keeps operators’ hands safe from moving parts and allows users to make adjustments without stopping the machine.
Are you looking for a flange facer:
- That will save you money with the value of two flange facers for the price of one?
- That’s more compact and actually performs to the FULL advertised facing range?
- That can be used for more applications?
- That’s easier to set up and operate?
- That’s safer to use?
Look no further! Forged from four decades of flange facing experience, the FF5300 Flange Facer provides unrivaled portable machining performance. Contact us today at +1.503.538.2185 to learn more about the product.