27 Jun HIGH-PERFORMANCE MACHINING WITH EXTENDED RANGE
Portable machine tool operators will now be able to take advantage of the new FF5300 Flange Facer with two machining arms. This will increase their ability to cover a wider range of applications.
- The two heavy-duty machining arms and base chassis have been designed with high rigidity and an advanced vibrational damping system to virtually eliminate mechanical chatter and thus achieve ultra-high precision and surface quality, over the FULL range of the machine and even when using carbide cutting bits.
- The interchangeable machining arms are light enough for one operator to install and very easy to replace, allowing for work in more confined spaces with a minimum swing diameter of 22.75 inches (577.9 mm).
- The extended machining range from 5.7–40 inches (144.8–1016 mm) provides users with more flexibility – requiring only one machine for a range of applications that typically requires two.
- That will save you money with the value of two flange facers for the price of one?
- That’s more compact and actually performs to the full advertised range?
- That can be used for more applications?
- That’s easier to set up and operate?
- That’s safer to use?
Look no further! Forged from four decades of flange facing experience, the FF5300 Flange Facer provides unrivaled portable machining performance. Contact us today at +1 503-538-2185 to learn more about the product.