15 May Designed for Performance: The H&S TOOL OD Mount Clamshell-BFC is now available for rent in the UK!
The H&S TOOL OD Mount Clamshell machine is a unique combination of accuracy, strength, and ease of handling. Our engineers gathered information from field operators around the world to determine the areas needing improvement over traditional designs. With that in mind, we designed a series of OD Mount Clamshell machines that provide a safer, more convenient solution for your pipe application. With three options to choose from, the OD Mount Clamshell can cover a wider range of applications to meet the demands of your specific project.
The heavy-duty OD Mount Clamshell-BFC is now available for rent at our UK Headquarters located in Manchester.
The BFC has a thicker body to withstand the high torque required for heavy wall pipes up to 86 inches (2184.4 mm) in diameter. Some features include:
- Rigid light-weight aluminum body offering the highest strength-to-weight ratio on the market today.
- The patented pocket-style motor mount eliminates motor twisting and ring gear damage, increasing reliability and reducing the total cost of ownership.
- The motor mount allows you to switch between pneumatic, electric, and hydraulic motors without the need for conversion pieces.
- Conventional motors are used on the front drive adapters, eliminating the need for a secondary motor.
- Stackable extension pads allow for greater flexibility and the 3/4 inch (19 mm) locator pad adjustment minimizes the number of extension pads needed to cover the working range.
The H&S TOOL OD Mount Clamshell–BFC is available and ready to rent in the United States, Canada, Europe, Middle East and now the UK. For more information on this machine, contact your sales representative at +44 (0) 161 406 1720 or visit our website at hstool.com.