28 Ago CAJA PARA CORTAR EN MENOS DE 30 MINUTOS
The new FF5300 Flange Facer is designed to significantly decrease setup time for users. The innovative chuck and arm assembly, easy leveling system, and lightweight modular components ensure a faster and more accurate setup, so that in optimal conditions, one user can setup and begin cutting within 30 minutes.
- The ID chuck assembly is designed with an adjustable chucking system and four quick-connect chuck feet, allowing for quick setup.
- Pilots guide leg extensions directly into the leg ID, eliminating cross threading or misalignment.
- Triple-start lead and coarse threads make for fast and secure installation. The articulated spherical chuck feet grippers provide secure mounting on tapered or uneven surfaces.
- The center leveling plate easily adjusts the machine assembly in small or large bores.
- Single-screw adjustments can be made and accessed from the top of the machine.
- The modular chuck can be mounted separate from the machine body, making it possible to load machine components into restricted areas, or to pre-install additional chucks for repeat use on multiple flange jobs.
- That will save you money with the value of two flange facers for the price of one?
- That’s more compact and actually performs to the FULL advertised facing range?
- That can be used for more applications?
- That’s easier to set up and operate?
- That’s safer to use?
Look no further! Forged from four decades of flange facing experience, the FF5300 Flange Facer provides unrivaled portable machining performance. Contact us today at +1.503.538.2185 to learn more about the product.