The CALDER TURN-AROUND-TESTER™ can efficiently perform a wide variety of pressure tests and can be easily transported for use on job sites. Valve repair shops and technicians are now taking their shop on the road. With superior quality, safety, durability, and performance, owning a CALDER TURN-AROUND-TESTER™ is by far the most flexible and cost-effective way to manage your valve testing program, reduce your total cost of ownership, and maximize your return on investment over the life of the test system.
“The TURN-AROUND-TESTER™ is a mobile valve tester our customers can literally use anywhere in the field positioned in the bed of a truck or on-site, set up on the TAT stands. My customers have been really impressed with its ability to test relief valves with nitrogen or water all in one mobile package. The versatility of the TAT has given our clients the ability to get mobile, target new customers and go from job to job with ease. In some cases, this machine is transforming the way our customers do business, and we are seeing companies investing big into getting mobile. I mean, why bring the valves to the tester when you can bring the tester to the valves?” Says Fisher Price, CALDER Product Manager.
Key CALDER TURN-AROUND-TESTER™ advantages include:
- Compact size allows for transport and use in the bed of a truck. Optional stands are available for off truck use. The clamp fixture and console paired in one frame keeps everything you need together during transport or on the job site.
- The robust seal plate, incorporated with the quick clamping arm design, provides for efficient testing. This design offers a large range of valve sizes and pressure classes to be clamped and tested in such a small portable test unit.
- Patent Pending Safety Interlock system with interlocking control valves that will not release the clamp pressure until the test pressure drain valve is opened and internal test pressure is released.
- Quick-connect test pressure gauges can easily be removed for the quick calibration or removal of gauges for transport.
- Heavy-duty vibration isolating frame and console walls are equipped with an industrial strength shock absorption system, field proven to protect the machine from vibration during transport, even in harsh environments.
- Standard 2-year warranty is the longest in the industry! We’re confident in our quality, and we back it up! And – ask us how to extend your warranty out to 5 years.
“The CALDER New Product Development (NPD) model has served customers well for more than 35 years and the CALDER TURN-AROUND-TESTER™ is a great example of how our sales and engineering teams work with our customers to come up with unique solutions. Our technical application experts will work with customer’s to figure out exactly what problems they are trying to solve. Our engineering team will then outline the solution and work with the customer to ensure it meets all their needs, and in most situations, we are able to design a system that will return even greater value than the customer was expecting” says Kevin Vincent, General Manager – CALDER.