Portable machine tool operators will now be able to take advantage of the new FF5300 Flange Facer with two machining arms. This will increase their ability to cover a wider range of applications.
- The two heavy-duty machining arms and base chassis have been designed with high rigidity and an advanced vibrational damping system to virtually eliminate mechanical chatter and thus achieve ultra-high precision and surface quality, over the FULL range of the machine and even when using carbide cutting bits.
- The interchangeable machining arms are light enough for one operator to install and very easy to replace, allowing for work in more confined spaces with a minimum swing diameter of 22.75 inches (577.9 mm).
- The extended machining range from 5.7–40 inches (144.8–1016 mm) provides users with more flexibility – requiring only one machine for a range of applications that typically requires two.
- That will save you money with the value of two flange facers for the price of one?
- That’s more compact and actually performs to the full advertised range?
- That can be used for more applications?
- That’s easier to set up and operate?
- That’s safer to use?
Look no further! Forged from four decades of flange facing experience, the FF5300 Flange Facer provides unrivaled portable machining performance. Contact us today at +1 503-538-2185 to learn more about the product.