The new FF5300 Flange Facer is designed to significantly decrease setup time for users. The innovative chuck and arm assembly, easy leveling system, and lightweight modular components ensure a faster and more accurate setup, so that in optimal conditions, one user can setup and begin cutting within 30 minutes.
- The ID chuck assembly is designed with an adjustable chucking system and four quick-connect chuck feet, allowing for quick setup.
- Pilots guide leg extensions directly into the leg ID, eliminating cross threading or misalignment.
- Triple-start lead and coarse threads make for fast and secure installation. The articulated spherical chuck feet grippers provide secure mounting on tapered or uneven surfaces.
- The center leveling plate easily adjusts the machine assembly in small or large bores.
- Single-screw adjustments can be made and accessed from the top of the machine.
- The modular chuck can be mounted separate from the machine body, making it possible to load machine components into restricted areas, or to pre-install additional chucks for repeat use on multiple flange jobs.
- That will save you money with the value of two flange facers for the price of one?
- That’s more compact and actually performs to the FULL advertised facing range?
- That can be used for more applications?
- That’s easier to set up and operate?
- That’s safer to use?
Look no further! Forged from four decades of flange facing experience, the FF5300 Flange Facer provides unrivaled portable machining performance. Contact us today at +1.503.538.2185 to learn more about the product.