FF2400 OD Mount Flange Facer
This safe, versatile and rugged OD Mount Flange Facer can machine 7 flange types up to 24.4 inches (619.8 mm) in diameter without any attachments. Designed for the rugged challenges of the Oil, Gas & Chemical industry, this machine sets a new standard in operator safety while delivering up to 30% time savings on flange facing jobs.
Unique features include:
- Feed controls located on the outside of the machine – no more reaching in!
- E-stop for quick stops & controlled re-starts
- Low pressure drop-out prevent unintended re-starts after loss of supplied air pressure
- Automatic and variable feed rate comes standard on both Radialand Axial axes
- Feed rates can be adjusted while machine is running – no need to stop, change direction, or change parts to adjust the feed rate
Without ANY attachments, this machine can handle machining of these flange types:
- Flat face
- Raised face
- Ring type joints (RTJ)
- Tongue & groove
- Lens ring
- Grayloc® (hub profile)
- Compact flanges